Covering all aspects of tree work and consultancy, Fair Oaks Tree Services are a small team of professional arborists, working in Cheam, Stoneleigh and the nearby areas of Surrey.
We work in both the domestic and commercial sectors and our team are fully trained, NPTC-certified and have a genuine enthusiasm and love for their work.
All work is carried out in accordance to British Standards and we carry full public liability insurance to the value of £5million.
Our expertise includes:
- Tree surgery: We are experts in the safe and practical care of trees and we can provide helpful and impartial advice about any aspect of tree surgery. From issues such as diseased or dying trees that need to be fully removed, through to pruning trees to allow more light through the branches, we will recommend the best solutions for you.
- Tree felling and removals: We have the knowledge and expertise to safely remove any tree, regardless of its location. We specialise in both straight felling and sectional felling for trees that might be in hard-to-access areas or places that are busy with pedestrians. We use specialised equipment, including rigging systems, mobile elevated platforms and roping.
- Hedge trimming: If you would like one off or regular hedge trimming so you hedges stay healthy and in good shape, Fair Oaks Tree Services can help. We will also remove any waste and dispose of it effectively because we are committed to the environment and sustainability.
- Tree stump removals and grinding: If a tree is removed, the tree stump will remain and this can pose a health or safety risk or stop building plans in their tracks. We can help with our tree stump removals service, which is done either with a special stump grinding machine or through the use of herbicide.
- Tree pruning and crowning: We can help you reduce the density of your trees or change their shape with techniques including crown lifting, crown reduction and pollarding.
- Garden maintenance: We can help with all aspects of garden maintenance and care, whether you need garden clearance or regular garden maintenance. We can also assist with soft and hard landscaping, bespoke garden design and fencing installations.
Whatever your requirements and tree needs, we can help, so call us now on 07780 445 079!
Why opt for tree pruning or tree trimming in Cheam?
Pruning is the most common tree maintenance procedure. Regularly pruning and trimming trees can benefit both the tree itself and the surrounding areas. Trees can be pruned to increase the light and air around the branches and nearby landscapes. Pruning your trees will extend their life and keep them healthy, whilst ensuring they do not become overgrown. It will also spot any sign of disease early, so it can be dealt with before the disease spreads further and potentially to other trees.
Rather than undertake this yourself, always call a professional because improper pruning can create lasting damage and even shorten a tree’s life. We can prune trees all year round.
Tree stump grinding in Cheam
We offer a professional stump grinding and removals service for all types of exposed stumps, in both open and confined spaces. We use modern and efficient machinery to do the job, so the space can be left for turfing, paving, replanting or building. As well as stump grinding, we also sometimes remove tree stumps by using herbicide, which takes longer to work but is also an effective and eco-friendly way of killing off a tree stump.
We are happy to give advice or an estimate that will be fully inclusive and we can advise as to the best method for stump removals. Safety is always at the forefront of our minds, so you can be sure that that job will be done in the safest way possible and we will clear the area after ourselves.
Call our tree work and gardening team in Cheam for a no-obligation quote for any work!
For a free consultation or estimate, please get in touch to discuss your job! We can be reached on 07780 445 079, via our email at email@example.com or simply fill in an online enquiry form and we will be in touch.